Study Stays lists share housing or private rental vacancies near the University. Accommodation listings can be submitted by landlords, real estate agents and students. 

The University does not inspect the properties listed or conduct background checks on them to determine accuracy of the information provided. Students are advised to inspect the accommodation and make their own assessment of the information provided. 


Register to get contact information for listings, save listings to your shortlist and more.

Already registered? Sign in now.

New to renting? Watch this helpful video by Kingsford Legal Centre about 'Warning signs when renting a property'

Accommodation providers

Sign in or register to list your accommodation.

Crisis Accommodation for international students during COVID-19

International Students in NSW can now apply for temporary crisis accommodation funded by the NSW Government. View the eligibility criteria and apply at Service NSW or call the NSW Government COVID-19 hotline on 13 77 88.

You will need a letter from UNSW to support your application. To get the letter, or if you have any questions, make an appointment with an International Student Advisor or send an email to