Register to get contact information for listings, save listings to your shortlist and more.
Already registered? Sign in now.
Featured Listings more...
Queen Street, Beaconsfield
Crystal Street, Petersham
Jennings Street, Matraville
Coryule Gardens, Unit , Alison Road, Randwick
Tips when searching for private accommodation
- Never give anyone any money for a property you haven’t inspected (inside and out)
- There are laws that protect you as a tenant in NSW
- It’s good to take a friend to inspect a property
- Beware of scams. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.
- Make sure you sign a Share Housing Agreement or the Standard Residential Tenancy Agreement issued by NSW Fair Trading
- Take time to consider different suburbs as prices, size and quality vary with location. Review this helpful suburb overview map
- Being close to public transport is very helpful in Sydney
- Make sure you understand the tenancy agreement before you sign
How to register
- Future students, current students and UNSW staff: For the first time you will need to use your UNSW Unipass to register
- You will receive an activation URL to your nominated email address which will then prompt you to create a new password with StudyStays
- Accommodation providers: please register to access the website
Looking for on-campus accommodation?
UNSW has a variety of rooms to rent in UNSW apartments and UNSW Colleges. For more information on UNSW Housing accommodation please visit them at www.housing.unsw.edu.au
More housing support